Sunday, June 7, 2009

Time

It feels like May was just yesterday and now its June the 7th already. Why does time go by so fast? And to think I might live another fifty or so years. The best part of my life ended over fifteen years ago. How much longer will this mediocre style of existence continue? I wish I could see the future. If I could see the future and know for a fact that I have nothing to look forward to, then maybe I could go ahead and end my life now.

Everyday I keep hoping for something better... and something better never comes. I don't want to keep going and always hoping. There's gotta be more to this than the same routine that I repeat day after day, week after week, month after month. Sometimes I am tricked into thinking I am actually going somewhere, but I'm not. I haven't even taken a step- I'm still at the starting line. What am I waiting for? A sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment