Monday, August 3, 2009

Miracle Frooties

I mentioned Miracle fruit in another blog post and how it's supposed to coat your taste buds and make sour things taste sweet... well this nice company offered to send me samples of their Miracle fruit product, called Miracle Frooties. Their website is at: http://theworldsbestfruit.com/

I just got them today in the mail and got to try them with Kiwi, Lemons, and Tomatoes.

I tried a lemon first. Wow, what a difference! I have never liked lemons in any form- not lemonade, not lemon sorbet, not anything. But with Miracle fruit, the lemon became a treat and for the first time I could actually eat them without needing a big glass of water. The level of sweetness I experienced was similar to that of an orange (a fruit I like, btw). The kiwi was a similar experience, though I preferred the lemon.

I also tasted cherry tomatoes- the taste was strange when it first hit my tongue but once I got to chewing it, it was pretty good. It seemed to have a sweetness to it like candy, yet not- the taste is sort of hard to describe. I already liked tomatoes so this was just an experiment to see how they would taste after consuming the Miracle fruit.

Miracle fruit is also supposed to enhance the taste of strawberries and oranges, so that is definitely on my list of fruits to try. I will post again and let everyone know how those taste.

Again, check out their website: http://theworldsbestfruit.com/
There's information on there about how Miracle fruit works and gives ideas on what fruits and foods to try. Check it out! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment