Thursday, May 28, 2009

Comic

I remember trying to bind my chest for the first time around the time I started high school. I hated having breasts when I first got them. I couldn't wait until I could get surgery to have them removed. I like them alright now, but I wished they were flatter when I am wearing men's clothing. I feel like they stick out too much sometimes and ruin the effect I'm going for. ^^'

I'm starting to get the hang of making the process- starting to understand the process a little bit better. I enjoy drawing them in pencil. Whenever I tried inking them I would lose a lot of character and they always ended up lifeless compared to the original pencil renditions. I'm doing better with word bubbles and paneling on the computer. Used to take me forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment